Yarngirle

the adventures of a girl with yarn and crps


Yesterday I made gluten-free organic nonGMO brown rice mac and cheese with broccoli. I like the gooey cheese kind of mac and cheese, so I used a stove top only recipe. I added broccoli to bulk up the serving size without adding too many more calories or fat and to add cruciferous-ness to the dish. I used some lower-fat options as well. I had one serving for supper and froze the rest in individual containers.

Tonight I made little polenta pizzas.

I was really happy with both recipes.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment

Search

Current Projects

  • /li>




wedding countdown
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from sofeestar. Make your own badge here.

November 2
You're so intuitive, it's like you have a sixth, seventh, and eighth sense. You connect with others freely and easily - and you tend to have many best friends. Warm and caring, it's hard for you to close your heart to anyone. Affection is like air for you - you need to give and receive it to survive.

Your strength: Your universal compassion

Your weakness: Your unpredictable mood swings

Your power color: Mauve

Your power symbol: Butterfly

Your power month: February
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

Who links to me?